Monday, December 5, from 1:30-3:00 PM via Zoom
- Vote on approval of Bylaws
- Updates on FA Executive Board meeting with President Kilpatrick
- Setting Faculty Assembly priorities for next semester
- Faculty Assembly social
- Open forum
October meeting minutes:
The October Faculty Assembly meeting will be held Monday, October 17 at 9:30 AM via Zoom.
1. Presentation of proposed bylaws
2. Setting Faculty Assembly priorities
3. Discussion of upcoming FA Executive Board meeting with President Kilpatrick
4. Faculty concerns re: health insurance premiums
5. Open forum
The September Faculty Assembly meeting will be held on Wednesday, September 14 from 12:30-2pm via Zoom.
Our agenda is as follows:
1. Election of 2022-2023 Executive Board
2. Vote on approval of articles of incorporation
3. Discussion of funding concerns
4. Open discussion re: AY 2022-2023
Meeting date: Friday, April 8 at 1pm via Zoom
Meeting date: Friday, February 11, 10:00-11:30 AM via Zoom
Please also see the letter from colleagues at CSON posted on the Discussion pag
Friday, December 10 at 2pm via Zoom
Send any agenda items that you wish to discuss to email@example.com. Come with an update (or send it to us) about what is going on in your school/department. We would like to hear some good news as well as your concerns. If we are going to have a chance to be a positive force for any sort of change on campus, then we have to have positive relationships among as many faculty as possible. The CUA Faculty Assembly will continue to serve as “a shared space where conversation across departments can flourish.”
This brief article about burnout and community engagement may resonate with you as it did with us.
September 24, 1pm – 2:30 via Zoom
Note: The Discussion page is now password-protected. An e-mail with the password will be sent to the faculty shortly.
If you belong to the CUA community (faculty, staff, alumni) and wish to obtain the password, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
August 19, 1-2:30 PM, via Zoom
National Catholic Reporter editorial – US Catholic colleges and churches should require vaccination – 7/15/21
Letters to the editor – National Catholic Reporter – “Your thoughts on requiring Covid-19 vaccines,” 7/23/21
NOTE: July meeting canceled. Next FA meeting will be August 19, 1-2:30 PM.