- October 24, 12:30-2 PM (Wed), Pryzbyla Center Great Room A
- November 27, 12:30-2 PM (Tues), Vincent P. Walter Room, Curley Hall
- December 12, 12:30-2 PM (Wed) (Note: During Finals week)
- January 23, 12:30-2 PM (Wed)
- February 19, 12:30-2 PM (Tues) (Note: Admin Mon schedule)
- March 20, 12:30-2 PM (Wed)
- April 16, 12:30-2 PM (Tues)
- May 8, 12:30-2 PM (Wed)
Letter from the Faculty Assembly to the Board of Trustees, 9/21/18
Summer Working Groups
We created four summer working groups. If you would like to join one, please email cuafacultyassembly.com.
1) Finance, Economic Welfare, and Budget
Identify and correct inaccuracies in the data advanced by the administration; provide accurate analysis of enrollment, revenue, and cost performance; and of fundraising.
2) Academics and Research
Examine and report on potential donor influence on the University and, in particular, on academics, faculty hires, and research.
3) Governance and Policy
Explore and report on how shared governance is structured in other Universities; recommend potential alternative shared governance models for CUA; study and make a recommendation on starting an AAUP chapter.
4) Community, Engagement, and the Media
Formulate a media / thought leadership strategy for the Faculty Assembly.